Returns & Replacement Policy
We assure that our products go through multiple levels of quality inspections before it gets shipped out.
However, should your item be delivered damaged, we will replace it within 30 days, with the following condition.
- You must request a replacement request by sending an email to email@example.com within 30 days of accepting delivery of the product.
- Title your email as such: <Replacement Request For (#Order number)>
- Clearly stated in your email: Your full name used for the order, name of item(s), clear close up video(s) of the issue and description of the issue.
- Manufacturing faults DO NOT include: Damaged packaging, marked, dented or deemed "defected", or general wear or tear.
- To be eligible for a replacement, the item/s are NOT damaged due to misuse and are in perfect condition. It must also be in the original packaging including materials, and accessories, instruction booklets, packing inserts.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your replacement.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to cancel or amend orders after payment has been made. However, if you wish to make amendments to your order, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist in checking on whether we are able to provide you with the assistance you require.
If you are approved, your replacement will be processed. If your product is working fine, the customer needs to bear the shipping cost that returns back to the customer.